Transfer Design Data into PARAGON
Using this tool you are able to transfer data from PDMS 3D design into PARAGON - and here you can finalise the catalogue component.
If you download this AVI file you are able to see how it works.
or you can see it here - if your browser allow it:
(Please be patient - it can take some time depending on the speed of your connection).
Plantcon offer you to try this program for free one day. Follow the instruction here to get a version working one day for test purpose.
- 1 Download this small ZIP file with a piece of macro
- 2 Unzip it e. g. to your %PDMSUSER% directory.
- 3 From PDMS (Never matter which module) run this macro $m/%PDMSUSER/plantcon
- 4 It creates a file "send_to_plantcon.txt" in the %PDMSUSER% directory.
Send this file to email@example.com - and write which date you want the program to work.
And we will - if possible - send you a zip file containing the program.
The price for this program is Euro 1500 excl VAT.
How to purchase:
If you want to purchase a program from us:
- Please send us by fax or letter a written order.
- After we receive the order we will then send the program as ZIP file or on a CD-ROM if you prefer.
- Last we will send you an invoice by normal mail.
If you have any question do not hesitate contacting us.