Advance Pipe Design Validation
You want to check you piping design in order to secure an appropriate design for e.g. pharmaceutical industries.
Which this macro, developed in co-operation with the company PlantWare, you can check e.g.:
- Slope: The macro checks that there is only one top-point in a pipe system and the system therefore is fully drain-able. The check is done at PIPE level and includes all branches and connected pipes. The slope shall overall be more than an inputted % value.
- Blinds: If the first component of a branch connected to P3 is a VALVe, the macro checks the distance between a TEE and P0 in the VALVE is less than times the nominal bore of the main pipe, where an user inputted value.
- Bends: The macro checks that all ELBOw have a bending radius of more than times the nominal bore, where an user inputted value.
- Elbows: As Bends mentioned above.
- Valves: Angle on Valves - e.g. membran Valves can be checked
See picture below for example of the pipe check graphical results - and later the report from the program:
The macro will check all pipes where function is not equal to non-critical. All non-critical pipes will be coloured blue,
failed pipes will be coloured red and pipes which passes the check will be coloured green.
The macro will as well make a report file over the result of the checking.
This log-file is nade in HTML format - se an example by Clicking on the small picture here or this link.
Following is the startup FORM for this program:
The price for the pipevalidation program is Euro 1500 excl VAT.
How to purchase:
If you want to purchase a program from us:
- Please send us by fax or letter a written order.
- After we receive the order we will then send the program as ZIP file or on a CD-ROM if you prefer.
- Last we will send you an invoice by normal mail.
If you have any question do not hesitate contacting us.